What We Inspect
Professional and competent home inspectors are fully trained in the proper operation of all common home systems. These systems generally include:
- Structural Components: Foundations, floors and walls.
- Exterior Components: Siding paint, windows, decks, garage doors, etc.
- Roofing: Coverings, flashings, chimneys, etc.
- Plumbing: Piping, fixtures, faucets, water heating and fuel storage systems, etc.
- Electrical: Wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, etc.
- Heating: Equipment, safety controls, distribution systems, chimneys, etc.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps: Cooling and air-handling equipment controls and ducting, etc.
- Interior: Partitions, ceilings, floors, railings, doors and windows, etc.
- Insulation and Ventilation: Attics, walls, floors, foundations, kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
Additional fees can apply to inspect these systems:
- Swimming Pool/Spa
- Raised Foundations
- Multiple Unit Inspections
- Square footage over 4000 Sg. Ft.
- Mileage Charge based on location of property to be inspected
Special Inspection Services
Additional fees usually apply for these inspection services:
- Termite and Pest Inspections
- Mold Sampling/Survey
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Testing
- Radon Testing
- Septic System Inspection
- Water Well Inspection
- Water Testing
Can be arranged at upon request
Types of Additional Services Performed by Peterson Home Inspection Services
There are many other types of property inspections offered by home inspectors, depending on your needs:
- Manufactured Home Inspection
- Standard Home Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Multiunit Inspections
- Condominiums (interior only)
- Annual Maintenance Checkup
- Specific Inspections (available upon request)
- Expert Witness (Litigation Purposes)
- Photographic Documentation
We will provide a clearly written printed home inspection
report, which must conform to the accepted standards of practice for the state
the inspection is performed in or the standards of practice of the association
that the home inspector belongs to.
Return to top of page
© 2012 - 2018 LazrWeb all rights reserved